Monday 6 September 2010

My favourite box art

I like this artwork because it’s detailed but also simplistic. The artwork relates to the game by showing you who the main character is. In my opinion the artwork looks nice but doesnt really help to explain what the game is about. The target market for this game would be anyone who is 16 and above, and maybe has also played previous Final Fantasy games.

I think the artwork does a good job of ‘hitting’ the target market because it has the title surrounded by a swirly complex pattern that is always associated with these games so people will recognise the game easily. The one thing that i would change is the background. I would add something interesting in there like the other characters in the game or a battle scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment